Take note all you musicians/parents. This is a pretty easy formula to earn a couple of million views on YouTube for your latest song: Sit your baby down in front of a video camera for an impromptu performance of your latest song and see what happens. If you’re lucky, this will: Found at YouTube from Brovadere.
- Spokane Street Musician Racks Up The YouTube Views
- Kanye West Performance At Twitter Headquarters
- Throwback Thursday: I Feel Fine by The Beatles
- Friday Night Blues: Baby, Please Don’t Go by Muddy Waters
- It Don’t Come Easy by Bettye LaVette